Like many other smartphone manufacturers, OnePlus has recently hit the headlines and not come out looking so good. The popular Chinese brand has been caught with their hand in the cookie jar several times now and still enjoys record sales. But could this be the last straw? The OnePlus spying controversy should be a wakeup call OnePlus 5T review: A good thing becomes even better Can we really trust OnePlus/ Oneplus com What are the qualities of a good manufacturer? That's a big question. For a long time I thought OnePlus was one of the best. It offers a software interface that is relatively close to stock, technically and graphically, something that I really appreciate (more due to habit than technological interest, I'll admit). The fast charging system (Dash Charge) lives up to its reputation, the battery fills up at phenomenal speed. Prices remain attractive, a real bargain if you consider the quality of the components. But that's not enough. Can we really trust On...
Comments
Post a Comment
Write your comment